Seeking a part-time cook for a growing restaurant located in a premier golf course. Looking for someone eager to learn. Must be flexible, willing to work nights and weekends.
ESSENTIAL ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists with food preparation, food production plate-up and clean-up.
- Responsible for maintaining work station cleanliness.
- Responsible for cutting and cooking of foods as instructed.
- Responsible for cleaning kitchen equipment, coolers, storage areas and other designated areas as assigned.
- Responsible for proper labeling of all food products.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please apply in person at Crave Grille 2300 West Maple Rapids Road, St. Johns MI
The Emerald Golf Course is an 18 hole championship golf course, with high standards for customer service and course conditioning. We are located 5 minutes north of St. Johns, Michigan on U.S. Highway 127. This is an entry level seasonal position on the grounds crew. Early morning shifts are required to prepare the course for our guests. Work is outdoors, in a variety of weather conditions, and includes working weekends and holidays as needed.
We are currently seeking both Full and Part Time individuals. Additionally, individuals looking for weekend morning side work. We will train all employees how to safely prepare a tournament quality golf course. Applicants can submit resumes through email to email@example.com or in person. We look forward to hearing from you today!
- Proper mowing of greens, tees, fairways, and roughs.
- Maintain sand traps using a raking machine, hand rake the edges, and remove debris.
- Set up tee and hole locations and consider all factors affected by this task such as, turf care, pace of play, and customer satisfaction.
- Safe use of hand tools including walk mower, line trimmer, edger, and blower.
- Course cleanup of sticks, leaves and debris, fill divots, repair ball-marks, maintain and repair all course accessories.
- Preparing course amenities: clean the course restrooms, remove all trash from the course, and replace water coolers daily.
- Help with renovation projects including irrigation, drainage, tees, bunkers, seeding, and laying sod.
- Assist with other tasks as deemed necessary by the golf course superintendent or other management.
- Ability to safely operate motorized equipment
- Arrive on time for early morning shift
- Weekends and holidays
- Valid driver license
- Ability to learn new tasks as needed
- Work efficiently while unsupervised
- Work well with others as a team
- Ability to lift and/or move 50 lbs
- Work extended periods outdoors while standing and/or sitting
- $9.25 - $11 per hour DOE
- Overtime pay after 40 hours per week
- Seasonal: April-October (weather dependant)
- Free golf privileges
- Discounted meals